Get to know me by enjoying some of my personal faves. And do let me know if there are broken links &/or which are your favourite bits.
- On the Road to Creativity – TEDX Capilano University
- Let’s Get Lost, Vancouver Stories – Pecha Kucha All Star
- Hootsuite’s new office etc. – Guest on The Rush Shaw TV
- myVancouver Dave Olson: Hootsuite Visionary – Telus TV spotlight
- Generation Social – The Vancouver Network – CBC Documentary (preview)
- Art and Tech are Old Pals – Social Media Clubhouse at SxSW
- ‘True North Media House’ – WGHthemovie.ca- Webisode #2
- DaveO’s Social Media Renegades – Convo At StudioSX 2009
- Pecha Kucha Whistler “What I’ve Learned” talk (audio with slides)
- Choogle On Podcast “special” series:
- “Art and Technology are Old Pals” from WordCamp Vancouver 2010
- Poetic Stories about Goalies ~ Postcards from Gravelly Beach #62
Varley in Vancouver – Vancouver Observer – Mixed media, 3-part essay about the Group of Seven’s “bohemian” painter’s 10 years in Vancouver. See also: Uncle Weed’s Dossier featuring articles about transportation, culture, urbanism, history, music festivals etc.
- The Group of 7 “bohemian” heads west
- Following Varley’s Trail from Jericho to Lynn
- Influencing and remixing art – join the G7
Rolling to the end of the Line – The Buzzer blog » I Love Transit Week essay: Dave Olson
Hemp Culture in Japan – Cannabis Culture #13 (first issue after switching from Cannabis Canada to Cannabis Culture) – Note: At 6000 words, still the longest article they’ve published. Also appeared in Journal of International Hemp Assoc. and a travel-focused version in Heads Magazine called “Zen of Rambling in Japan” and HempJapan.org, Hemp Horizons, Hemp for Victory.
The Evergreen State College named Top Cannabis Colleges – High Times – Featured in article by Chris Simunek
Visit Elsewhere to find more places i publish online