At Vancouver’s English Bay beach on New Year’s Day, folks take part in a traditional polar bear swim. This is simply a historic record of their frolic. Year is hazy, maybe 2007,8,or9. Do you know?
- Vancouver Polar Bear Swim at English Bay, 2009
- CMTY Building: Year End Festive E-mail Auto-Reply ~ for the record
- Chinese New Year’s Day at my Credit Union: Drums, Gongs, Dragons
- Tintin: The Movie I’ve Always Waited For… And Always Dreaded | Grant Lawrence
- Zen Waves, Logs and Viking Ship on Pender Island
- On Olympic security and having a beard via Inside the 2010 Olympics
- #vinylgoodtimes Jack Kerouac Spoken Word, 4 LP collection