So many years now
Trying, climbing, sliding
Up the slides of a slippery well
Fighting, accepting, relenting
Leaves with only
Exhaustion from the inevitable slide
- ddonatIs there more than just exhaustion? Does the struggle provide meaning?
- uncleweed@ddonat Nope, all that “whatever doesn’t kill me, makes me stronger” I’m calling bullshit on. It’s just the #fibromyalgia crash carousel of frustration
- ddonatI’ve been going through deep depression. Eventually, I decided to get help. I’m now medicated, getting counselling and doing my best to get out of it. I hope there is light at the end. I don’t have fibromyalgia, but I hope there is something better through my struggle. I’m a bit proud that I’m still hear fighting.
- ddonat@ddonat I have hope in that you’re still fighting
- stew255KBO – sometimes it’s lower case, some times it’s upper case !
- nabspatCounting on signals
Walking, crawling, remembered,
Forget the weaponsHearts and minds, outstretched
Strip dust and distance, unbound-
You. Posture beloved.
- auxinafenicaMakes me mad to know awesome people have to go through this. Sending you and whomever struggles with huge fights a huge huge huge hug.