A visit to Bali, Indonesia for a walk across the now infamous “Yellow Bridge” – made for pedestrians and scooters/bikes at certain time – which connected Nusa Ceningan with Nusa Lembongan in Bali. Indonesia. This clip show some workers repairing the ridge which sadly collapsed resulting in the death of many people – pilgrims returning from a day of silent prayer. Now replaced.
- Trip Advisor
- Bridge collapse in Bali kills nine, injures dozens
- Bali suspension bridge collapse kills eight people, including three children, and injures 30 others
- Deadly bridge collapse off Indonesia’s Bali island
- Bridge collapse near Indonesia’s Bali kills nine
- Bridge collapse on tourist island of Bali kills nine including three young children and injures dozens
- CRUSHED BY DEBRIS Three children among at least eight killed and dozens injured in Bali bridge collapse horror