Continuing with chronicling collections of Collections￼ in the Kura Grain Barn turned studio (needs a new name) / now featuring: a working stereo and shelves laden with goodness, including: scrapbooks, journals, collections, vinyl, more vinyl and lederhosen.
Here’s a little overview:
Your buddy here has a new TEAC analog manual turntable, a now-working six disc CD changer,￼ Onkyo amp & tuner, working L *&* R speakers and a few hundred LPs / Not to mention endless CDs, a few boxes of cassettes (mostly by garage bands and so on￼), buncha 7” & 10” vinyl / also has a line-in 3.5mm jack if needed. Going to have fun up here with the new kiddo￼!
- Secured a couple of cheap and cheerful bookcases to the wall with “L” brackets for safety
- Started loading up with my *elegantly curated literature assortment* ™
- Unboxed some selected CDs / mostly box sets and signed specialty items so far
- At least everything is out of cardboard boxes and starting to readjust to the (dim) light
- Also got a bit of art on the walls with a Bev Davies corner > stereo situation still need some love but… one revolution at a time￼￼
See anything that interests you?￼ Continue reading Diary: Records and Books in the Kura Studio / Music Mode = On