So many years now
Trying, climbing, sliding
Up the slides of a slippery well
Fighting, accepting, relenting
Leaves with only
Exhaustion from the inevitable slide
- leftantler kbo.
- ddonat Is there more than just exhaustion? Does the struggle provide meaning?
- uncleweed@ddonat Nope, all that “whatever doesn’t kill me, makes me stronger” I’m calling bullshit on. It’s just the #fibromyalgia crash carousel of frustration
- ddonat I’ve been going through deep depression. Eventually, I decided to get help. I’m now medicated, getting counselling and doing my best to get out of it. I hope there is light at the end. I don’t have fibromyalgia, but I hope there is something better through my struggle. I’m a bit proud that I’m still hear fighting.
- ddonat@ddonat I have hope in that you’re still fighting
- stew255 KBO – sometimes it’s lower case, some times it’s upper case !
- nabspat Counting on signals
Walking, crawling, remembered,
Forget the weapons
Hearts and minds, outstretched
Strip dust and distance, unbound-
You. Posture beloved.
- auxinafenica Makes me mad to know awesome people have to go through this. Sending you and whomever struggles with huge fights a huge huge huge hug.
Documenting artifacts of the past for the future.
Every day brings
An anniversary of something grand
So much promise and vigour
Graceful ambition, earnest yearning
“Don’t let the past affect the future”
Sound so easy
Until the beige unrelenting present
Brings another morning of pain
Funiculaire(s)… those little railroads which transport people up challenging hills within cities or mountains. About 4/5 passes of paint on the each – you can see the buildup process…