So many years now Trying, climbing, sliding Up the slides of a slippery well Fighting, accepting, relenting Leaves with only Exhaustion from the inevitable slide
- leftantler kbo.
- ddonat Is there more than just exhaustion? Does the struggle provide meaning?
- uncleweed @ddonat Nope, all that “whatever doesn’t kill me, makes me stronger” I’m calling bullshit on. It’s just the #fibromyalgia crash carousel of frustration
- ddonat I’ve been going through deep depression. Eventually, I decided to get help. I’m now medicated, getting counselling and doing my best to get out of it. I hope there is light at the end. I don’t have fibromyalgia, but I hope there is something better through my struggle. I’m a bit proud that I’m still hear fighting.
- ddonat@ddonat I have hope in that you’re still fighting
- stew255 KBO – sometimes it’s lower case, some times it’s upper case !
- nabspat Counting on signals Walking, crawling, remembered, Forget the weapons Hearts and minds, outstretched Strip dust and distance, unbound- You. Posture beloved.
- auxinafenica Makes me mad to know awesome people have to go through this. Sending you and whomever struggles with huge fights a huge huge huge hug.