A lot of things to tell about… We’re rolling slow, visiting tiny museums and riding various trains.
Also have ordered printing of handmade thank-you cards for wedding guests and gift-givers.
My body is achey but heart and head are splendid (two out of three…).
Yesterday Toyama, today the mountains.
Also, haven’t forgotten about acknowledging all of your lovely comments, photos and cards. Thanks for those.
Love is love is love is love, etc. #DRO420
- Japan: Transport Logistics to Locations in Okayama
- The Duff Man! – Olympic Laughs with the Gold Medal Skeleton-ist – Olympic Outsider #8
- Ho-ping, and you?
- “Are You Worthy / Greeks to Geeks” talk transcription (Wordcamp Whistler, 2009)
- Japan: Travelling to and Around Okayama, Primer
- “Always Be Kind” / Musings by Dr. Trevor Erikson
- Art and Tech are Old Pals – a prezo (2010)
- Diary: Okayama Regular Life, spring-ish / ramen, friends, singing, coffees, shrine, farm, graves etc.
You must log in to post a comment.