Note: this limousine service was our family business and we rolled with various luminaries (Mr. T!), ne’er do wells, kids going to prom and occasionally an airport run
Originally appeared in (defunct) Heads Magazine — Uncle Weed’s Tokes on the Porch blog, October 16, 2007 #There are a few other post from that era but… servers changes, links break, images are misplaced — Yikes. So stash ’em all here too for the permanent record.
This summer i put the recorder on hiatus to focus (through my squinty eyes) on editing up the backlog of misadventures, missives and spiels gatherin’ lint over the past year. I certainly like curing the content for extra flavor (and to figure out how to best edit the story) but figure if i wait tooooo, long the shows will get musty smelling.
So, hunkered in the studio amongst tall trees by Mosquito creek in North Vancouver, I’ve brewed up shows from London, San Jose, Vancouver Island, New York City and my front porch since returning from my tri-coastal bizniss trippin’ to including a visit with Dopefiend at the Dope-den in London UK.
You Headsters will especially enjoy the Vapo-Hookah Royal Sampler – Choogle on #47 with me and Herr Meister Funboy on the porch giving a VapoCannon Vaporizer a thorough testing before switching to a porcelain hookah direct from Lt. Magnum USN in Baghdad.
We worked through 4+ different strains of the finest BC bud going including Renee, Lui and Sugar Mango. Shout out to Heads Magazine and you, the Tokes onthe Porch reader, included.
I also put the Happy Vappy through the paces and visited the maker in Happy Sunday with the Vappy Man – Choogle on #43. A real good daily user for around 2Benjamins ain’t bad for sure – Check out the Happy Vappy site for lowdown.
Coming up shows include:
- 2-part Interview with Kenyon Gibson, author of Hemp for Victory
- Another Interview with teenage rock savants The Numbskulz (Meet the Numbskulz – Choogle on #19)
- More on logging, water shortages and fish farming in Clayoquot Sound (multi-parter, part one is at Clayoquot Old-Growth Blockade Flashback – Choogle on #44)
- Japan Flashback and travel discourse (next up)
- A trip to the Richmond Asian Night Market
- Hemp soda at the EPiC eco-fair with taste testing
- Testing my beautiful Purple Kush plant (featured in the Purple Kush Micro Growtime – Choogle on #36)
- plus … a massive montage show to use up all the bits which don’t fit, didn’t get finished, got lost, too nutty or incriminating – including more of the infamous Poutine Lady
Thought you’d like to know … any prefs on which come out next?